Thursday, June 18, 2009

Puzzling Human Habits


One of my activities to entertain myself is to observe my cute humans. They have some very unusual habits and I want to tell you about them, because they are so very, very puzzling!

Let me give you some examples. I'm sure you will agree with me.

They don't use their tongues to clean themselves. The take of their "fur" off and jump into a large bowl, they call a bathtub. It must be a lot of work, and it seems very difficult to do. I use my tongue and paws to clean my fur, which of course is more mobile. I can clean myself anywhere, anytime I want.

And then, this "Brushing the Teeth". I've heard this term a few times and I've watched my humans take a stick with a little brush, put some white-stuff on it, put it in their mouth and move it back and forth. They spit and rinse with water. I smelled at the tube of white stuff. Yuck!...... it certainly doesn't smell like my yummy food!

But the most unusual habit I've observed is.......... their "litter Box"! They have a white chair where they sit on or stand in front of. Then, instead of burying with the sand they push a button and......swoosh...... it goes ..... somewhere! I don't get it! Where does it go??!!

I will keep you posted if I finally figure out where it goes. I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment