Monday, June 15, 2009

Having fun - catching the monsters in the bed

With my adopted humans, I have a great time playing. They are sweet, when they throw a ferocious...... stinky sock across the room. It bounces on the floor and "comes alive" I leap and attack it, grab it, shake it and bring it back to them. Giggling, my humans throw it again.
I like to entertain them!

But, playing in the bed is the most fun.
Humans are very funny, they shed there "fur" when they go to their beds. Then they dive under a cover that is made of feathers-duck feathers!

Mmmmm ducks! Fluttering, quacking and squawking ducks...........but I rambling........

The bed....., that's when the fun starts. There is movement under the duck-filled covers. There are monsters under the covers! I dive, I pounce, I roll to catch those "monsters". Using my freshly sharpened claws, which I sharpen on the rug, I attack. My humans squeal in delight....... or is it pain..... I'm not sure, when I- using my sharp teeth, dig in. Their squeals and yelps are so funny, it stimulates my senses and I go for it again! Mmmmmm life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment