Sunday, June 7, 2009

Hi! My name is Harley!


Hi!

I want to introduce myself. My name is Harley. I am a young cat who has adopted 2 humans who are adorable. I eavesdrop on their conversations at times and they say I am charming, adorable and cute. I must say, I have to agree with them.

They love to treat me, cuddle and play with me. The funny thing is they think they have adopted me. Well, I'll have to let them think that but I know better. The place where I live is very exciting! There are lots and lots of adventures lurking in the corners.

I am new to the neighborhood and have met a few birds already. I haven't had the chance to talk to them, but they seem to be a nervous bunch. They flutter around in the grass and trees, which of course is very exciting for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment