Monday, October 12, 2009

The Mystery of "The Door"

My humans have a routine. Everyday, they put stuff on, they call this getting dressed. Then, they put on their coats and go through……………….. "The Door".

The mystery of “The Door” intrigues me.

What is behind "The Door"? Sometimes my humans are gone for a few minutes, other times they are gone for hours and hours. What is behind "The Door"? Is it magic? Where do they disappear to when they go through "The Door"?

And even though I am very curious, I've heard the saying "Curiosity killed the cat!" And even though I have 9 lives, I am very content to wait in my warm and comfortable apartment until "The Door" opens again and my humans come through it. They are always happy to see me………... as if they missed me. Isn’t that sweet?! They call out my name and I come running, because I am so very, very happy they have come back safely through "The Door!"

What do they do? Where do they go? It is really cute when my humans go through “The Door” and they tell me I have a job. My female human always tells me to "Look after the house". As if it is going somewhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment